Authentic Mexican recipes delivered by celebrities to drive brand awareness
What does a Masterchef Celebrity and Mexican food have in common?
With well-known TV personality Justine Schofield as their brand ambassador, La Banderita Tortillas engaged Limeworks to produce some amazing video content.
Across five days of production, we produced 15 cooking demonstrations, 25 magazine worthy stills and 10 lifestyle clips shot on location.
With just a few weeks in pre-production, we assembled a cast and crew of over 40 people to help make this content a reality.
On day three of the cooking demonstrations, all that production planning was coming to fruition with some amazing content. But just two days away from our lifestyle shoot, we knew we were running into a problem; Mother Nature.
With less than 48 hours before we were on location. We knew that the storm was going to be a washout.
Instead of delaying the shoot, we brought it forward a day using our extensive network to pull this off, moving a big production so close to the shoot date is no small feat.
But we are so glad that we did. We were graced with blue skies and our original shoot date was a total storm.
The result from this production is some stunning cooking demonstrations that laid the foundation for La Banderita’s content strategy.
Shortly after this production, La Banderita engaged Limeworks to work on digital strategy and their online platform to keep driving this content strategy forward.
A word from Stu.
Limeworks have been our digital partner for close to 2 years now, developing the original content for LaBanderita.tv and creating the fantastic digital platform we see today from my rudimentary idea. Rob and his team consistently deliver on turning creative ideas into digital marketing reality. They collaborate well with our team on our digital strategy and manage our social media platforms with aplomb.
Limeworks are a truly professional outfit ~ a small team but one that punches above its weight, and it’s a pleasure to work with them as we grow our La Banderita brand in Australasia.
Stu Richardson, Managing Director, OLÉ Mexican Foods, Australasia
Behind the production
The work, in detail.
La Banderita (OLÉ Mexican Foods Australasia) engaged Limeworks to undertake foundation content production for their content strategy, to drive sales of their authentic tortillas.
With celebrity chef Justine Schofield signed as brand ambassador, we knew the recipes would be absolutely stunning, and authentically Mexican.
- Three days at Sydney’s Burnt Butter kitchen studio, filming 15 recipes / cooking demonstrations with celebrity chef Justine Schofield.
- Four days of stills photography (run concurrently with filming) to produce 25 magazine-worthy stills for PR and editorial purposes.
- A full day on location producing 10x lifestyle shorts for digital advertising and social media.
- Casting and styling for 12 extras roles to feature in videos.
- Lifestyle photography captured during video production.
- Virtual client communications during production.
- Full mastering, colour grading and editing of all videos and stills.
- Delivery of full length recipes, as well as 60s and 15s shorts for social platforms, all in widescreen and 4×5 vertical format, including closed captions and thumbnails.
- Hundreds of stills from the lifestyle production for social media.
Shortly after production, La Banderita engaged us to develop their Labanderita.tv content platform. We have also taken over all social media and digital marketing activities, which have since seen significant growth.