Bringing Weet-Bix and UP&GO to life for a collaborative promotion
When Weet-Bix and Up&Go brands collaborated with Hippo Blue lunch boxes, they needed a creative campaign to promote the offer.
Limeworks was engaged to execute a creative stop-motion campaign using Weet-Bix, an Up&Go products, as well as the Hippo Blue lunch boxes.
We developed a set of lunchbox ideas that adhered to strict nutrition guidelines and got to work on the campaign.
Over the course of two days of production, our team meticulously moved products and ingredients to bring the story to life.
The result was a captivating campaign, which was hugely successful for Weet-Bix, and Up&Go brands.
The work, in detail.
This was a really fun project. We always love a good stop motion idea!
The production timeline was tight, but we pulled the team together to execute it quickly, on budget, with a fantastic result.
- Two days of studio time at Limeworks, meticulously moving products and ingredients around for each of the four lunchbox plans.
- Development of the four lunchbox plans using vegetarian and low-sugar ingredients, for approval by Santiarium’s nutritionists prior to production.
- Production planning to find efficiency by using the same intro and outro sequence, saving time and meeting budget requirements.
- Meticulous stop-motion while remaining brand conscious to highlight Weet-Bix, Up&Go flavours, and the special edition Hippo Blue bento boxes.
- Full colour grading, music (including the signature Weet-Bix whistle), and supers to highlight ingredients, in line with the brand styles.
- Delivery in widescreen, square, and full portrait formats for use across all digital advertising and social media.