Modernising a brand to introduce an entirely new product category
Concord has been bringing high end audio visual accessories to market for over 20 years.
In order to expand into surveillance equipment, they required a rethink and a fresh approach to hold their own against the competition.
We provided Concord with a refreshed brand image, updated AV packaging and an entire array of new surveillance packaging so they could break into that market.
But the work didn’t stop there. We created an entire website to manage product data, information downloads and more, as well as a custom data feed, so maintenance was virtually eliminated.
The result was a rejuvenated brand with amazing new packaging and an entire range of surveillance products that rival the competition.
The work, in detail.
Concord required a total brand refresh including logo, colours, typography, product packaging, and a fresh new website.
We undertook an entire brand overhaul to bring the surveillance ranges to market, while upgrading all existing product lines too.
- Modernised the brand identity with a complete refresh.
- Conducted market research on the competition to appropriately place Concord products with regard for price, quality, and function.
- Comprehensive style guide and brand assets to maintain brand integrity over coming years.
- Full packaging design to cover the new surveillance ranges, as well as an overhaul of existing audio visual accessories, for a cohesive brand image.
- Concept and design for packaging features to highlight compatibilities such as product resolution.
- Development and delivery of packaging artwork for dozens of new products, as well as retrospective packaging upgrades for current SKUs.
- Development of a brand new, mobile friendly website, to cater for product information, warranty registrations, and downloads such as manuals and software.
- Custom integrated data feed from Concord’s core data system, to provide automated maintenance of pricing, product information, software downloads, and more.